Global Waste Management
With capacity to provide service in any point of mainland Portugal, with partnerships in the autonomous regions, with human resources and specialized materials, BLUEOTTER can offer an undeniable range of technical solutions for the management of waste generated by companies in all business sectors.Read more
- Waste Management, Treatment and Recovery
- Destruction operations: outdated, obsolete and discontinued products, discarded from production
- Scheduled collections of non-hazardous industrial waste
- Picking and management of organic waste and animal by-products
- Management of sorting centers in the producer
- Waste park management with human resources in situ
- Internal Waste Collection Circuits
- Supply of waste packaging and containers
- Reactive collections in emergencies and unforeseen situations
- Routing of waste to appropriate and licensed final destinations
- Consulting and technical support
Its accumulated experience - technical and operational, in over 40 years of industrial waste management activity, with the operationalization of thousands of clients from all over the country.
Holder of licensed waste treatment and storage centers with areas of operation throughout the country, BLUEOTTER meets the conditions that allow its customers to effectively control all stages of the process (transportation, sorting, packaging and forwarding to their respective rows), with the best economic result and in compliance with legal obligations.
BLUOTTER has a diversified fleet of vehicles and containers that meets the requirements of all nationally covered waste lines, all operated by specialized Employees.
it provides a dynamic and proactive monitoring of the management of the contract with the client, whether in its Commercial Manager, Logistics or Maintenance services.
BLUEOTTER favors waste recovery and recycling solutions in its Reception Centers that cover the country, reducing the amount of waste landfilling.
Production of Waste Derived Fuels (CDR)
The difficulty of recycling material of many of the managed waste, either because they are mixed - undifferentiated waste, or because of its physical and chemical characteristics, finds a recovery solution in the transformation into CDR, which can be used in units licensed for this purpose.
In some of our units, we carry out diferent product destruction operations, either due to expiration, counterfeiting, confidentiality or management options. Some of these operations are accompanied by tax and customs authorities.
Construction and demolition wastes
The RCD management activity includes the storage, sorting, recovery and recycling of materials, with the possibility of incorporation in bilding and paving processes.
WAYS OF ACTION:
- Identification of the type of waste to be produced on site (quantities, packaging)
- Waste sorting planning and definition of internal handling methodologies for packaging
- Identification and definition of a hazardous waste management plan: contaminated soil, oils, asbestos
- Setting goals for reuse, recycling, recovery and finally landfill
- Operation with licensed transportation companies and final destinations
- Waste transportation
- Concern for compliance with legislation and the achievement of defined recycling and reuse targets
- Collaboration in the elaboration of the Work Waste Management Plan
- Documentation preparation and management
BLUOTTER develops an activity in the area of “Integrated Management of Animal By-Products (SPOA) - Category 3”, covering the packaging, labeling, storage, collection, transportation and treatment in licensed units.
TYPES OF SPOA:
- Fish by-products (fish and shellfish): fish chips, offal and other fish remnants, outdated raw fish in bulk or packed (cuvettes or vacuum)
- Meat by-products (cow, pig, sheep / goat and poultry): meat trimmings, bones or remains, outdated meat, tallow or packaged (cuvettes or vacuum) as raw
- Food by-products: dairy products; egg, precooked with dairy products, eggs, meat or fish; processed products (ham, cheese, butters), honey or bee products, outdated or spoiled petfood.